Friday, May 16, 2008

Spring is Finally Here


I've been spending most of my "free time" lately doing Spring cleaning and getting the garden ready for planting. Everything plant-wise seems to be running 1-2 weeks late this year. I did learn something new about Library Thing today--You can add your own pictures of books in your library if they don't have one on file. It was easier than I thought. Just take a close-up picture of the book with a digital camera, load it from your camera into the computer, and then upload it to Library Thing. So far I have done 2 books, both worked fine, so as time permits I will do some more.

1 comment:

La-la said...

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing that bit of information. I will have to give it a try as lots of my 'covers' don't seem to be available.