Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Playing Around


There was beautiful spring-like
weather on Sunday afternoon, so
I took a walk down
by St. Anthony Falls.It was
36 degrees and sunny. I took a couple pictures to add to my blog for practice. We crossed over the river twice , over both of these bridges, and saw the progress being made on the construction of the new 35W bridge. Adding images from my computer files to my blog was easier that I thought it would be, so expect more pictures to come! But--if I can add pictures just using Blogger, why do I need Flickr?? I guess it's time to start Thing #4 and find out!

2 comments:

Leona said...

You photos give your blog and more alive. I am writing this when the temperature is -4 and I can't get my feet warm!!

Leona said...

Good comment about the photos if we can load them here why use flickr?