Friday, January 25, 2008

Thing #1---Set up your Blog

OK--one down, only twenty-two to go! This "thing" was really fun. The directions were easy to follow, and I had no problems setting up my basic blog. I'll probably be tweaking it and adding a few more features as I go.The Yahoo Avatars were fun to play around with, kind of like virtual paper-dolls! I was a little disappointed that the animation did not transfer to my blog when I exported the avatar from Yahoo--anyone out there know why not?

Although I use the computer a lot at work, I'm still not very familiar with all of the new tools and technology out there on the web. This exercise was a real confidence builder.

1 comment:

Bluegrass Granny said...

Never thought of it as being paper dolls. I loved playing with them when I was young, especially making clothes for them.