Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing #22 What Did I Learn Today?

I have really learned a LOT about Library 2.0 tools over the past two months, yet I know it is just the "tip of the iceberg". I will continue to post the new things that I learn in my blog, and I will keep on reading the blogs of other 23 Things participants, so I can learn from their experiences, too. The only difference is that now I get to make up my own "things"! I will continue using GoodReads and LibraryThing, and will remain a member of the 23 Things Ning as well. I found a new monthly podcast by the Library 2.0 Gang on Libraryjournal.com that I can use to help keep up with new developments. This month's podcast was about the Open Library, which is a new interactive online library with a wiki format. This really looks interesting to me, so I will be making "The Open Library" my Thing #24!

No comments: