Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing #23 Final thoughts

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I just finished filling out the online survey--it's hard to believe I'm really DONE! I went back to Thing #1 and read all of my blog posts over again. Pretty much all of the 23 things were new territory for me. At times it was frustrating, but I had a real sense of accomplishment when I finally got things figured out. If I hadn't been a part of this program, I would have really missed out on a lot. I know so much more now than I did just 2 months ago! I especially enjoyed creating my own blog and adding pictures, slide shows, videos, links, new posts, widgets, etc. I liked reading other people's blogs, too. Even though we were all working on the same things, each person had their own unique perspective and ideas. I would definitely take part in another program like this if one is offered in the future.

Thank you, 23 Things on a Stick team, for all of your hard work in putting together such a great learning program!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23! It is great to hear how much you learned. Love the cake.

Watch for "23 things on another stick" follow-up in fall or winter.