Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thing #5 More Flickr Fun

I went to the Big Huge Labs site and created a jigsaw puzzle of my library! You can even order a real 250 page puzzle made from your photo. These would make great gifts. I also experimented with Spell with Flickr. To see my message, scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog. I wish the letters were smaller--a 5 letter word was the longest I could make and have it still fit on one line. Libraries could use tools like these to enhance their websites, design posters, flyers, bookmarks, etc. How about offering an on-line tutorial (kind of like the 23 Things program) to teach patrons how to use them? I would never have found sites like these on my own, and I'm sure patrons/students would enjoy learning about them.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Could you go over to my blog and tell me how you got this to post large? I have a puzzle, but it just came in so small. Thanks.