Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing #8 Share Your Creations Part 2

I spent some time experimenting with Lazybase, and created a database of my favorite mystery authors and the books they have written. (see link on sidebar) This site is a good place to make and share a simple list of information. There aren't any step by step instructions- I kind of muddled through by trial and error and was able to get my basic information entered, although not exactly in the format that I wanted.

I was REALLY impressed with the eFolio Minnesota site. This online resume/portfolio would be a great way to "sell yourself" to prospective employers or college admissions offices. The "tour" gave very detailed instructions on how to put together your own eFolio. It was a bit overwhelming for me, but most college students could probably breeze right through it.

No comments: