Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thing #6 Conclusion

Well, I've finally come to the end of Thing #6, and as this picture from Image Chef suggests, its time for a break. I've also played around with another site, Meez.com, where you can create animated 3D avatars (see sidebar). I wish I had time to experiment with more of the image-making tools! I did have a concern about patrons who do not own a computer. How could they take advantage of Photo-sharing sites like Flickr? I checked into it, and found a place (Pro-ex/Ritz Camera) that will upload your digital photos for you to their site (RitzPix). Could libraries possibly offer this kind of service to their patrons?? (maybe some of them already do).
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Love the 3-D avatar! Horses seem to be a theme here--are those adorable ones down below yours?

Keep up the good work--great idea about offering pic uploading@yor library. Wonder if anyone does it?